No Telephone Calls - Telephone applications will not be accepted.
On-Call Emergency Response Team
Looking for 10 clean – cut dedicated persons for on-call help for nights and weekends. Training will be provided.
Flexible scheduling to meet your needs.
Must have reliable transportation
Must have a mobile telephone
Good character is a must.
Employment offers will be conditioned upon satisfactory results of a background investigation and drug screening.
Water Restoration Technicians
This position involves the ability to perform emergency response water mitigation, fire restoration, and carpet cleaning/relay services. Prior water damage experience and IICRC is a bonus, but we are willing to train the right person.
- Responding to daily emergency services such as water, fire, and smoke damage jobs.
- Extracting water from flooded structures using commercial extraction equipment.
- Removing damaged or wet building materials such as carpet, pad, baseboard, cabinets, drywall, etc.
- Take moisture readings, measurements, set up commercial drying equipment.
- Ability to work in an on call rotation emergency response service to customers, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent customer service and technical skills.
- Must have reliable transportation and a mobile telephone
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to drive company vehicles
- Ability to lift minimum of 75 pounds alone.
- "Can do" attitude and be willing to "do what it takes!"
- Team player.
- Background check and drug screening is required.
Our ideal candidates are clean cut, enjoy working in a team environment, and are motivated to help us achieve our mission of helping people during their time of need.
Jimmy Garza Emergency Water Removal, LLC., is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.